The AK-960V2 is a low noise performance heatpipe cooler for Intel LGA775 and 115X CPU’s. A large 35x35x3mm copper base is used for maximum heat absorption. Three high capacity copper heatpipes transfer the heat to the fine-fin aluminium heatsink and an efficient 9cm fan ensures maximum heat dissipation. The fan uses PWM which regulates automatically the speed in accordance with CPU usage. Under normal usage conditions the CPU fan speed is low ensuring quiet operation.
Intel approved pushpins ensure easy installation, reliable retention and maximum compatibility on LGA775, 115X and LGA1200 platforms without any mounting adjustment. AK-960V2 is designed to work with CPU’s up to 130W but greater cooling efficiency can be attained with efficient case airflow. Pre-applied high performance thermal compound ensures clean and easy installation.
• Three high capacity copper heatpipes
• Large copper base for maximum heat absorption
• Fine-fin aluminium heatsink gives efficient heat dissipation
• Low noise 9cm fan with PWM speed control
• Intel reference push pins for reliable retention
• Dual mounting for LGA775, 1150, 1155, 1156 & 1200
• High performance thermal compound is pre-applied